Information we collect and how we use it: KNK Nits may collect the following types of information, including Personal Information, in connection with your use of the Service:
- Information you provide – When you use the Service, you may provide certain information, including Personal Information, to KNK Nits.
- Log information – When you use the Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your access and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Links – The Service may contain links to other third-party websites. These links may be presented in a format that enables KNK Nits to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
- Device Information – KNK Nits may collect device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system version, and mobile network information (including phone number), if applicable.
- Location Information – If you use location-enabled services in connection with your use of the Service, KNK Nits may collect and process information about your physical location, like GPS and Wi-Fi signals sent by a mobile device.
- User communications – If you send e-mail or other communications to KNK Nits through the Service, KNK Nits may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
KNK Nits may use the information that it collects for the following purposes: (i) providing the Service to you; (ii) auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve the Service; (iii) ensuring the technical functioning of our network upon which the Service may be hosted; (iv) developing new content, features and services that may be available in connection with the Service; and (v) processing user inquiries and responding to user requests.
Information sharing KNK Nits shares information collected in connection with your use of the Service, including Personal Information, with other companies or individuals outside of KNK Nits in the following limited circumstances:
- KNK Nits provides such information, including Personal Information, to your employer and, as directed by your employer, to your employer’s agents and contractors, in connection with the provision of the Service to you and the provision of other time and attendance, scheduling, employment, payroll, employee benefit and related services to you and/or your employer.
- KNK Nits provides such information to trusted agents and third-party contractors of KNK Nits in connection with the provision of the Service to you and the provision of other time and attendance, scheduling, employment, payroll, employee benefit and related services to you and/or your employer. In connection with the provision of such information to trusted agents and third-party contractors of KNK Nits, we require that such parties agree to adhere to appropriate confidentiality and security measures with respect to Personal Information.
- KNK Nits otherwise has your consent.
In addition, KNK Nits may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated and/or statistical, non-personal information with third parties. Such information does not identify you individually.
Information security KNK Nits employs appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. These measures include industry standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection and site monitoring, physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store Personal Information, and internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while KNK Nits strives to protect your Personal Information, KNK Nits cannot guaranty the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us over the Internet. This is especially true if you transmit information via e-mail. KNK Nits cannot protect Personal Information that you transmit via e-mail until it is received.
We are governed by SSAE 16 Type II compliance with respect to the logical and physical security of our business. We review our security procedures from time to time as we deem appropriate.
How you can help protect your information If you have been issued a password in connection with your use of the Service, KNK Nits recommends that you do not divulge your password to anyone. KNK Nits will not ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. KNK Nits also recommends that you sign out of the Service and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to help ensure that others cannot access your information if others have access to your computer.